- Spaced Learning - Well I finally started trying this by re-watching the AngularJS videos and thinking about why they do certain things and what problems they are trying to solve, etc.
- Pomodoro Technique - Well total failure in applying this. But this week I will do it.
- Don't just glance at it and think you know - I am recongizing this problem and admitting it to myself. Part of the reason I am re-watching the AngularJS videos is to not only for spaced learning, but also to try and get a deeper understanding.
- Use different problem solving techniques - Well the lessons did go through various ways to produce the same HTML and behaviors, so I could see the advantages of directives and controllers. Yet, it would be better to compare to completely different ways to solve similar problems.
- Powers of 10 thinking - I just do this naturally, but again too much time in the clouds trying to generalize and not enough going down deep.
Saturday, January 17, 2015
Day ~11 - 30 Day Learning Challenge
Posted by Steve Thomas at 8:17 PM